A wide band lambda controller surveys the so called lambda value (air/carburant ratio).
The lambda value shows if an engine's carburation is effectivley tuned or if the engine e.g. might
run too lean or too fat. The controller can e.g. be used to survey the OEM engine managment
or to control and adjust the setup of a progammable ECU-system which is often in use in
high-power tuned engines.
This is a complete kit intended for the permanent installation in a motor vehicle.
The measured data can be either read by connecting the controller via a serial interface to a PC
or notebook or with the help of an optional gauge with either digital or analogue display.
In addtition the controller offers two programmable analog ports (0-5V DC) which can for example
control a fuel injection system.
The measured data can be recorded with a PC to make it analyzable.
- measurable lambda value from 0.65 up to pure air (the display shows the air/carburant ratio)
- precision of about 0,007 lambda in the range up to lambda 1.0
- reading speed 500/s to 150/s, depending on the lambda value
- output speed 500/s to 150/s on the analog port (delayable), 12/s on the digital port
- 2 analog ports: 0-5V DC, narrow band or wide band characteristic curve, they deliver 0.6 up to
max.1,5 lambda (programmable)
- serial digital port: protocoll, 12 values per second, delivers lambda value 0,6 up to pure air
- dimensions: 150 x 45 x 20 mm, cable length about 1,8 m.
- 2 analog ports with programmable curves for wide band lambda oxygen sensor and/or jump oxygen
- connecting plug for Bosch LSU 4.2 wide band lambda oxygen sensor
- 12V operating voltage
- serial interface for connecting it to a PC (for data evaluation or archiving)
Scope of delivery:
- controller, integrated into the connection cable
- Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band lambda oxygen sensor
- serial (9-pole) connecting cable to your PC
- Welding sleeve for the lambda oxygen sensor
- reset button with cable
- digital gauge
The gauge's display is completely black when switched off. When working, it shows red digits
The gauge's diameter is 52 mm.
We use recorded delivery on all order either with Royal Mail or DHL. The following shipping rates apply:
- UK Shipping - £7.00
- European Shipping - £10.00
- Worldwide Shipping - £15.00
TMC Motorsport ship worldwide on any of our products using DHL, Royal Mail postal service and Parcelforce/GLS. Due to the size and weight of some of our products and the different shipping tariffs to different countries we may need you to contact us with some basic address information to allow us to give you an accurrate shipping quote.
Unless DHL Express is specifically selected tuning kits are shipped with Royal Mail, we do not issue tracking numbers however parcels do carry a basic tracking code for insurance purposes in case they get lost, this tracking code will not give detailed tracking information and is only used in the event of a claim for a missing package, packages are not considered missing unless undelivered in 30 days, Royal Mail will not investigate a missing package until 30 days from shipping date have passed.
If you select the DHL Express shipping option you will automatically receive a tracking code from DHL and can track your package at every stage.
All larger items such as exhausts, alloy wheels, brakes, suspension, seats etc. are shipped with DHL and you will receive a DHL tracking code automatically by email to track your parcel at every stage.
All online payments are processed 100% securely using are payment providers PayPal and BrainTree. You don't need a PayPal account to purchase this product, simply select 'guest' when checking out or use BrainTree.
Suitable for: ABARTH 500/595