Tarox, Italy is a worldwide leader in the engineering, development and production of braking systems and components for fast road and racing cars. For those seeking to improve upon the standard factory braking system, the Tarox Brake Conversion Kit is the answer.
The company is one of the few manufacturers in the world to offer a six-pot caliper for road and track day use. Thanks to the various adapting mounting brackets the Tarox caliper can be installed on the car without any modifications thus allowing the use much better discs than the original ones.
Although the new Tarox 6-pot caliper system was originally designed for competition use it also delivered surprising performances and smooth braking when used on everyday road use vehicles.
• Reduced stopping distance
• Higher temperature tolerance
• High carbon cast iron metallurgy on discs insures peak performance, noise reduction and improved comfort
• More evenly distributed pressure on the pads
• Better cooling action of the pads, because of more airflow behind the pad's metal support
• Less stress factor on the caliper itself
• More clamping action resulting in more braking power due to the presence of more pistons
• Excellent resistance to fade
• Automatic brake pad de-glazing
• Tarox discs are among the only ones with real heat treatment for strength.
Fitting a Tarox upgrade kit will give you amazing braking performance and total confidence. By matching six piston calipers to the discs, problems such as disc failure, deformation and vibration are eliminated. The diameters of the pistons in the calipers are specific to each application to take into account your car's master cylinder.
All this included in the kit:
• 2 Tarox six pistons light weight calipers made from solid alloy billet
• 2 Tarox 305x28mm brake discs
• 2 Tarox adaptor clamps
• 1 set of Tarox brake pads
• 1 set of Tarox brake hoses
The conversion kit is available with the spiral grooved F2000 discs as standard or with Sport Japan Plus or D95 discs as an option. See detailed images below when ordering your preferred design. Tick the box "Choose Disc Design" before you "Add to Cart".
Choose one of the three following models:
1) F2000 Spiral Grooved as standard
2) Sport Japan Drilled and Grooved design
3) D95 Cross Drilled design
Minimum 17" wheels required for this Brake System. Disc size 305x28mm. All Tarox calipers come with light grey hard Caliper Color (450 Wickers) anodizing for maximum life.
Special order only. Please contact us for delivery time before ordering.
We use recorded delivery on all order either with Royal Mail or DHL. The following shipping rates apply:
- UK Shipping - £20.00
- European Shipping - £60.00
- Worldwide Shipping - £150.00
TMC Motorsport ship worldwide on any of our products using DHL, Royal Mail postal service and Parcelforce/GLS. Due to the size and weight of some of our products and the different shipping tariffs to different countries we may need you to contact us with some basic address information to allow us to give you an accurrate shipping quote.
Unless DHL Express is specifically selected tuning kits are shipped with Royal Mail, we do not issue tracking numbers however parcels do carry a basic tracking code for insurance purposes in case they get lost, this tracking code will not give detailed tracking information and is only used in the event of a claim for a missing package, packages are not considered missing unless undelivered in 30 days, Royal Mail will not investigate a missing package until 30 days from shipping date have passed.
If you select the DHL Express shipping option you will automatically receive a tracking code from DHL and can track your package at every stage.
All larger items such as exhausts, alloy wheels, brakes, suspension, seats etc. are shipped with DHL and you will receive a DHL tracking code automatically by email to track your parcel at every stage.
All online payments are processed 100% securely using are payment providers PayPal and BrainTree. You don't need a PayPal account to purchase this product, simply select 'guest' when checking out or use BrainTree.
Suitable for: ABARTH 500/595